Tips to Make your Make-up Stick to your Skin Dawn to Dusk

Assalamualaikum guys.
So as I promise you to share some tips on how to make your make-up stick to your skin for a long time, here it is.

Firstly, you need to find some sticky creamy liquid. I'm using this one. A Korean product, Cathy L-gluthation Magic Cream which is from Karmart. And the texture is so creamy and sticky. This is how it looks like. Actually, this is a whitening cream with a UV protection. But I don't always wear it cause it's really thick which can cause the pimples.



I just applied it normally on my eyelids. You can also applied it on your cheeks if you wanna make your blusher looks brighter and last longer. Anddddd, it's also a waterproof cream. Sooooooo, you can wear it anytime.
So to prove that it is a waterproof cream, here some pictures.






So, yeahh. Okay, see you in the next post beauties!
Much love xx


Trimasz Sudi Bacerr

No comments:

Post a Comment